A selection of posts that I came across from around the web this week that I wanted to share with you. Let me know what you think in the comments below and any interesting articles you came across.
- Don’t believe the hype from the ‘social media snake-oil salesmen’. Here are SEVEN ways your small business can generate revenue with social media RIGHT now. Go read it (but make sure to come back!)
- Oh look! Facebook has done it again. A new button and another way for you to share with your friends. This time Facebook has introduced a ‘Send’ button which allows you to share content with only some of your friends. Sounds like they are moving into the email territory…Tia Peterson walks us through the setup and install for your blog/site.
- Looking to change things up and add more sizzle to your sales copy & page? Have a look at this example that Chris Brogan dissects in The New Sales Page.
- “Where do you want to end up?” Start from the end and work backwards says Fabrice in his thought-provoking post-Pick your next job.
- On Patience & Persistence-I stumbled across the Skool of Life a few weeks back and really love what I’ve been reading. In his latest post, Sirinivas talks about his non-linear path to accomplishment and how he went from being a digital baby 2 years ago to now a Blogworld speaker. Patience & persistence is key!
Lastly, some tips from Mars Dorian on how to be different online. Go be epic!
This post would not be complete without some mention of the Royal Wedding. Here’s a lovely infographic courtesy of infographicsonline.com
Have a great weekend!